***Wheel chock wont ship for 3-6 weeks***
The ultimate package deal for those who want the most protection for their truck and riding equipment. LoadAll's Motorcycle Ramp G3 Pro Package offers the best we have to offer in an all in one, cost saving deal on the perfect starter set for those looking to load and transport their motorcycle in the safest and best way possible.
The bundle includes a system of choice - size options are available to fit both short and long bed trucks from 5 ft. 3 in. all the way up to 8 feet in length. Please consult the Size Chart below for further sizing information. The v3 5'5 system is for bed sizes from 5'5 to 6ft. for 5ft beds please call 1-877-241-4330
- System of Choice: 8 Foot V2 Series, Short Bed V3 Series, or Long Bed V3 Series
- Condor Pit-Stop 1500 Wheel Chock
- (2) 2" G3 CargoBuckles Self-Retracting Tie-Downs with S-Hook adapters
- (2) 1" G3 cargobuckle Self-Retracting Tie-Downs with S-Hook adapters
- (4) 18" Soft Ties
- LoadAll Tote Bag
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Free Shipping
- 1,300 lb. weight capacity
- For short bed trucks
- Installed on Slide Mounts to extend bed length 27"
- Installation point behind tailgate in truck bed
- Never rely's on or puts weight on tailgate
- Tailgate able to close when Platform Extension is not in use
- Maintains hitch access and trailer/travel trailer towing capabilities
- Can be removed and/or re-installed in another truck at any time
- To tow a camper with our system most of the time you will have to remove your tailgate so it does not interfere. Also take a measurement from behind the cab to the center of your towing ball and add that in the note section so we can be sure to have a perfect fit for you!
- Need to haul 2 bikes? We can install E-Trac plates at both ends of the Platform's loading surface to provide an easy to reach tie-down anchor point when transporting two motorcycles.
- Includes 2 O-Ring E-Trac adapters
- Not available for 5 ft. 3 in. models
International Online Sales Currently Unavailable... Please Contact Us to speak with a Sales Representative to get a quote on our current international system shipping rates (We apologize for the inconvenience)