The LoadAll Expansion Ramp - built and designed to load motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, golf carts, side-x-sides, and most importantly: TRIKES.
The Expansion technology developed by LoadAll starts with a support arm that connects to the main ramp frame via its Side-rail. This arm acts as both a support and sliding structure the smaller "Wing" ramps use to pull in and out - allowing the ramp to expand in width from 43" to 50" to occupy wide loads such as Trikes and Side-X-Sides.
This expansion ramp gives you the most versatile loading system on the market and will outfit your truck in the best way possible to bring any and all of your gear and equipment with you at a moments notice. You will also have the security of knowing that since its a LoadAll the system will never rely on your tailgate for loading, unloading or transportation; you will have the ability to load the heaviest and largest of equipment independently in minutes; and when not in use you will always be able to close your tailgate.
Check it out in action:
- 1,800 lb. Weight Capacity
- For Short and Long Bed Trucks
- 7" Expansion Increase for loads up to 50" in width
- Based on wheel-wheel/axle width
- Never rely's on or puts weight on tailgate
- Tailgate able to close when Platform Extension is not in use
- Sizes based on Truck Bed Length
- System Size must be equal to or less than Truck bed Length
- Maintains hitch access and trailer/travel trailer towing capabilities
- Can be removed at any time
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
|System Size||Minimum Bed Length||
|V3-530||5 ft. 3 in. (Avalanche / Escalade)||63 in.||93 in.|
|V3-550||5 ft. 5 in.||65 in.||92 in.|
|V3-590||5 ft. 9 in.||
|V3-630||6 ft. 3 in. (8ft beds also)||75 in.||99 in.|
*Platform Extension lengths can be altered if needed, please contact us or add a Note to your order identifying the overall length of your equipment.
International Online Sales Currently Unavailable... Please Contact Us to speak with a Sales Representative to get a quote on our current international system shipping rates (We apologize for the inconvenience)