V2 Installalation Instructions
To aid in installing your LoadAll System, please consult your included instruction pamphlet or the following instructions for mounting hardware placement/positioning and how to adequately install your V2 LoadAll.
1. Take the ramp out of the platform. Place the platform in the truck so that it is centered between the wheel wells and with the tailgate shut. There should be 1 inch (maximum) between the rear of the platform and the inside of the tailgate.
2. Lower the tailgate and slide the dolly out of the platform - make sure the dolly rolls over the tailgate without touching it, if not you will need to raise the rear of the unit up with the included shim blocks. The shims should be positioned to support both the platform and the bracket.
3. Place a mounting bracket on each corner of the unit. They should be 10 inches from the front of the unit nearest the cab and 6 inches from the rear closest to the tailgate. Verify that they
are positioned so that they are not above the frame rails or any other obstructions. (Always make sure to install on a flat surface especially if its on a semi, do not over hang the back end of the platform where the ramp comes out or mount on a beam)
4. Using a 1/2" Drill Bit, Drill down through the bracket and the bed of the truck. Make sure to drill through the center of a raised rib of the truck bed.
5. Place the eye bolts in the holes with a nut and washer on the top and underneath the truck. Leave ¾ inch from the top of the nut to the top of the threads on the eye end.This will allow you to remove the unit by loosening just the top nuts and sliding the brackets away from the unit. Tighten securely - Do not over-tighten bottom nut.
6. Pull the dolly out again and place the ramp wheels into the dolly side rails and slide the ramp into the platform.
7. Be sure to pull ramp out completely before setting it onto the ground - failure to do so may result in damage to the dolly.
8. Keep wheel tracks clean and clear of any debris throughout the years.
You’re all set to enjoy your new LoadAll V2 loading system.
For additional assistance, questions or concerns please contact us via email or phone: 1(877) 241-4330