The cargo van ramps do not include Ramp extensions
The V2 Cargo Van Loading Ramp by LoadAll is capable of loading anything from motorcycles, snowmobiles and ATV's to appliances, furniture, industrial tools and anything else you can haul up its ramp in a matter of seconds.
This model is designed specifically for cargo vans - such as Sprinter, Dodge ProMaster, Ford Transit and more. The system maintains a fixed position in its installation, meaning the Platform never moves and enables the doors to be closed when the ramp is stored and not in use.
The mounting system is one of the key safety features for LoadAll Ramps, which gives users the security of knowing all the weight from the ramp and platform will always be transferred back into the cargo hold and will never rely on the bumpers or edges of the van for stability and weight distribution.
All systems are built from lightweight, extruded aluminum with built-in traction for safe and easy loading in any weather or terrain. All major sections are able to be removed from each other to decrease weight for an easier installation and removal process. The vehicle opening is never compromised while loading or transporting and the doors will close with or without loaded equipment (depending on equipment length).
- 1,300 lb. weight capacity
- Fixed installation point inside cargo hold
- Never rely's on or puts weight on door frame or bumpers
- Doors able to close during use* and/or storage (*dependent on equipment length)
- Skid-Free surface for safe, easy loading in any weather
- Maintains hitch access and trailer/travel trailer towing capabilities
- Can be removed and/or re-installed at any time
- Ideal for:
- Sprinter vans
- Dodge ProMaster
- Ford Transit
- and other Cargo Vans (cargo holds from 8 to 9.5 feet in length x 4 feet width)
- Need a tie-down anchor? We can install E-Trac plates at either end of the Platform's loading surface to provide an easy to reach anchor point.
- Includes 2 heavy duty O-Ring E-Trac adapters
International Online Sales Currently Unavailable... Please Contact Us to speak with a Sales Representative to get a quote on our current international system shipping rates (We apologize for the inconvenience)