This Bundle Package offers the Best of the Best from Condor and CargoBuckle for securing your bike in the safest and easiest way possible.
This Package Deal Includes:
- Condor Ps-1500 Wheel Chock
- Condor PS-1500 Quick Release Adapter
- (4) G3 2" CargoBuckle Straps
- (4) G3 CargoBuckle S-Hook Adapters
- (4) 18" Soft Tyes (color of choice)
- Free Tote Bag
The Condor Wheel Chock offers a fully adjustable wheel locking system capable of accommodating either front or rear wheels in sizes from 15-22in or 80-220 mm wide. The patented locking mechanism securely supports your motorcycle in an upright position on any type of flat surface or transportation platform (like a LoadAll!) - Requires only one person to load or release any motorcycle. The included trailer adapter allows for a convenient quick release point that can be mounted to LoadAlls, trailers and other loading systems.
Two tie-down straps are recommended to secure the bike for transport, which is why InnerBox provides (4) CargoBuckles in this package with S-hook adapters to secure gear quickly and easily. The 2" G3 models from CargoBuckle provide a professional grade retractable tie-down system that takes the hassle out of securing gear. The longer, heavier web enables you to tie down more equipment in more applications conveniently and securely. The self-retracting web can reach up to six feet and is made of seat-belt-quality, polyester web. Just hook, ratchet and go. CargoBuckle Brand Tie-Down Systems offer high quality, innovative solutions for securing and towing gear in the powersports, automotive, hardware, material handling and assisted living markets. From innovative retractable tie-down systems to custom strap assemblies, CargoBuckle products provide the utmost in durability and convenience.
(4) Soft Tye Tie-Down straps are also included to use with the CargoBuckles to hook and secure delicate equipment and eliminate the risk of possible scuffing and scratching on chrome and paint. This whole deal put together gives you the best package deal to load up your gear and transport it safely, easily, and quickly to get you where you're supposed to be.