The ultimate bundle deal for riders who want the most protection and loading capacity for their mid-size pick up truck and motorcycle. The LoadAll Bundle Package offer's the best we have to offer in an all in one, cost saving deal giving you or someone important the perfect starter set for transporting motorcycles, dirt bikes and more in the safest, most efficient way possible.
The bundle comes with one of LoadAll's premium Mid-Size Expansion loading systems with size options to fit a variety of short bed trucks. Getting your motorcycle up and in the truck isn't where it ends though - now let's make sure that machine is locked into place and secured for your trip. That's where our LoadAll Ratchet Straps come in - you get not 1, but 2 pairs of these straps, rated at 1,200 lbs. - Each one alone has as much stability as the loading ramp it comes with! Nevertheless, you will be getting 4 total in this pack - 4 straps with a 1.5 inch nylon webbing measuring 6.5 feet in length. They even have built-in soft-ties with sheepskin to keep your chrome and paint protected when you tie down using their double ended s-hooks. Use these straps with the included Condor Pit-Stop wheel chock and you'll have the peace of mind knowing your most prized possession is safe and sound in your truck bed, secured, and on its way with you to your next destination.
- V3 - Mid Size Short Bed Loading Ramp (size of choice)
- Condor Pit-Stop 1500
- (4) LoadAll Tie-Downs
- Built-in sheepskin covered soft-loops and double ended S-Hooks
- 1,500 lb. breaking strength
- 1.5 in. x 6.5 ft.
- LoadAll Tote Bag
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Free Shipping
Loading Ramp Specs:
- 1,300 lb. weight capacity
- 220 lbs. unit weight
- Can be sectioned apart to decrease weight to 30-60 lbs. a piece
- Never rely's on or puts weight on tailgate
- Tailgate remains attach and is still able to close
- Can be used with bed covers and caps
- Maintains hitch access and trailer/travel trailer towing capabilities
- Can be removed and reinstalled quickly and easily at any time
- To tow a camper with our system most of the time you will have to remove tour tailgate so it does not interfere. Also take a measurement from behind the cab to the center of your towing ball and add that in the note section so we can be sure to have a perfect fit for you!
|System Size||Minimum Bed Length||
|V3-500||5 ft.||60 in.||84 in.|
|V3-550||5 ft. 5 in.||65 in.||92 in.|
|V3-590||5 ft. 9 in.||
International Online Sales Currently Unavailable... Please Contact Us to speak with a Sales Representative to get a quote on our current international system shipping rates (We apologize for the inconvenience)